Latest Financial Quicklink
Welcome to AirAsia X
AirAsia X was initially known as Fly Asian Xpress (FAX) when it started operations in 2006, servicing rural areas of Sarawak and Sabah with turboprop aircraft, before rebranding was done in September 2007 and its first flight was launched to Gold Coast in November 2006. Today, AirAsia X operates out of three hubs, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Denpasar, Bali. We currently serve 26 destinations across Asia (Sapporo, Tokyo, Osaka, Seoul, Busan, Jeju, Taipei, Xi'an, Beijing, Hangzhou, Chengdu, Shanghai, Chongqing, Wuhan, New Delhi, Jaipur, and Kathmandu), Australia (Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Gold Coast), New Zealand (Auckland), the Middle East (Jeddah, Medina and Tehran) and the United States of America (Hawaii). AirAsia X is the first low-cost Airline in Asean to be given approval by the Federal Aviation Administration to operate into USA.
Click here to read more corporate profile
Updated: 18 Sep 2018
Full Year Financial Highlights 2017
|Total Asset||RM4,764 million|
|Total Revenue||RM4,562 million|
|Revenue Per Ask (RASK)||13.03 sen|
|Cost Per Ask (CASK)||12.80 sen|
- Sep 03 2018 - Change Of Company Secretary - Lau Yen Hoon
- Aug 30 2018 - Quarterly Rpt On Consolidated Results For The Financial Period Ended 30/06/2018
- Aug 30 2018 - AirAsia X Announces Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results - Revenue up 2% YoY, however performance dampened by rising fuel costs
- Aug 17 2018 - 亚航开通阿姆利则新航线
- Aug 17 2018 - Airasia Launches New Services To The Holy City Of Amritsar
- Aug 17 2018 - Airasia Lancar Perkhidmatan Baharu Ke Kota Suci Amritsar
Shareholder Benefit Programme
The Shareholders' Benefit Programme is introduced to give recognition and appreciation to our shareholders for their continued support and for being part of the AirAsia X family.
Being an AirAsia Allstar means being a part of the family. And as all families should be, we look out for you, your career and aspirations as well as your immediate family.Click here to apply!